- Korea: Outline of a Civilisation
- Similar books and articles
- Korea: Outline of a Civilisation | brill
Chai-Shin Yu shows how Korean culture also played a vital role in the formation of Japanese culture. Written for the purpose of introducing the roots of Korean culture to Westerners and second-generation Koreans living in the West, The New History of Korean Civilization is a bold addition to the historiography of Korea. Chai-Shin Yu, Ph.
- Traditional forms and genres?
- The New History of Korean Civilization by Chai-shin Yu (, Hardcover) for sale online | eBay.
- Fehler und Fehlerkorrektur im Fremdsprachenunterricht (German Edition).
- Buy This Book.
D, is a distinguished professor of Korean studies at the University of Toronto and former visiting professor of Seoul National University and Yonsei University. The author of numerous previous publications on Korean thought and history, he currently lives in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Korea: Outline of a Civilisation
The New History of Korean Civilization. Additional Product Features Publication Year.
- The Classical Hollywood Reader?
- The New History Of Korean Civilization.
- On My Way to You.
- Global Perspectives on the Old Testament.
- NOW : An Autobiography.
Show More Show Less. Add to Cart.
Similar books and articles
New New. No ratings or reviews yet.
- The Goose Girl, the Rabbi, and the New York Teachers : A Family Memoir;
- Ancient Korean Civilization;
- The New History of Korean Civilization - Chai-Shin Yu - Google книги.
- La fine del mondo (Italian Edition)!
- The New History of Korean Civilization by Chai-Shin Yu?
- CALL 1-800-AUTHORS (288-4677);
- The ADHD Handbook for Schools: Effective Strategies for Identifying and Teaching Students with Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder: Effective Strategies ... Attention-Deficit/ Hyperactivity Disorder.
Be the first to write a review. Best Selling in Nonfiction See all. Unfreedom of The Press by Mark R. Levin , Hardcover Becoming by Michelle Obama - Hardcover Save on Nonfiction Trending price is based on prices over last 90 days.
Linda McCartney. You may also like. History Hardcover Nonfiction Books in English.
Korea: Outline of a Civilisation | brill
Modern History Hardcover Nonfiction Books. Syntax Advanced Search. About us. Editorial team. Peter H. Lee ed. Columbia University Press This anthology is the most ambitious, comprehensive, and authoritative English-language sourcebook of Korean civilization ever assembled.
Encompassing social intellectual, religious, and literary traditions from ancient times through World War II, this collection reveals the grand corpus of thought, beliefs, and customs unique to the Korean people. Each section begins with a broad historical introduction to provide context and perspective, and contains representative writings from the era, with commentary, background, and analysis. Korean Philosophy in Asian Philosophy. Edit this record. Mark as duplicate. Find it on Scholar. Request removal from index.